1. How much are monthly Union dues?
- 84.00 for the year. that's as little as $7.00 a month.
2. How much do I place in the "amount" section when I am paying on line?
The pay schedule for the month you join is as follows: (You must pay your dues before you are allowed access to the site)
- January: $84.00
- February: $77.00
- March: $70.00
- April: $63.00
- May: $56.00
- June: $49.00
- July $42.00
- August: $35.00
- September: $28.00
- October: $21.00
- November: $14.00
- December: $7.00
- Unless you were emailed a special provisions email stating that you never have to pay on line dues.
IF you want to add accidental insurance to your membership please add an additional $60.00 a month to your membership.
3. Will my card get charge automatically again next year?
- No. Your card is charged the one-time fee, which will give you membership through the year 2017
- Each year you will have to repay for your union membership benefits
4. Where will the money you receive from union dues be held?
- All union dues are to be held untouched for one full year time in a secure union bank account
- After that year time, a vote will take place on what the dues will be spent for
5. Will I be able to audit the financial statements?
- All union members will be available to view financial statements upon request
6. What will paying the union membership get me?
- First and for most the right to vote
- Please see the link on member benefits to see what all the membership includes
7. Once your payment has been received:
- You will recieve f a receit from the I.E.A.U. so you may use your dues as a tax write off
- You will get access to site with in 24 hours
- You will receive your membership Union ID card
- Please, place the photo you would like on your ID in your account profile. You can do this by clicking on the account button once you receive access to site
- A membership welcome package
- Explaining the details of what all we have to offer, for more detail please see the benefits section of website
8. What if I just want to make a donation?
- You may also do so using the Pay Dues Online link, just place the donation amount you wish to make
- All donations are tax deductable, we are a registered 501 C (5) and (3)
9. What if I belong to the L.O.W. chapter? Do I still pay dues to the I.E.A.U.?
- At the moment yes
- All chapters under the I.E.A.U. Including A.P.A.G. is paid through the I.E.A.U. until further notice